Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

:unsure: ummm

I am 19 and I am a mom to twins, a boy and a girl...

I was r*ped by my uncle, father and fiance..many many times

My finace also use to beat me...He passed away on December 2nd...he was planning to kill me the night he died..but his plan didnt go right

I am scared..I havent been able to find a site that is supportive....this is my last chance

:unsure: ummm

I am 19 and I am a mom to twins, a boy and a girl...

I was r*ped by my uncle, father and fiance..many many times

My finace also use to beat me...He passed away on December 2nd...he was planning to kill me the night he died..but his plan didnt go right

I am scared..I havent been able to find a site that is supportive....this is my last chance

Welcome to AS. I am so so very sorry for what your father,uncle and fiance did to you. you will find that AS is a wonderful and supportive place.

Congratulations on your twins though :) If there is anything I can do or if you have any questions about AS or want to know anything about me just ask.

Irish

Welcome to AS. We're here for you. It's okay to be scared...but you're not alone. There's many people here who understand what you're going through, who are willing to help out. Anyway, if you need someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM, or anyone on the newbie support team. They're a great group of people.

Welcome to AS- you have found the right place. I've only been here for about two months and already, these members feel like my family. Its a safe place and we are here to support you in whatever way we can. I am so very sorry for everything you've been through... you are one strong lady! Take care :hug:

:wave::aswelcomesu::wave:

:wave: Sugar, and welcome to AS!

:youcanheal::notalone:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I'm really sorry for the things that have happened that led you here but glad you found us.

There are a lot of great people and support here. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence. I, too, am sorry for what you have had to endure in life.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

sugarbaby,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will find the support that you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board. Take good care of yourself.

:bighug::notalone::luck::supportu::bighug:

Welcome to the board ... :aswelcomesu: