Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Very New Here

Dear all, Hi my name is Faith. I am twenty eight years old and a wife of eight years. I have four beautiful boys and a wondeful little girl. My boys are seven, four, and two, and I have a son who died 06-30-03 of sids, and then my daughter is eight months old. I am here to find support and friendship because I dont think I can live with the silence any longer. I do not have a computer so i am setting this up at the library so i can at least read from my webdesign on my cell phone. Please feel free to contact me if you want to talk. You can also email me at faith4five@mbuzzy.com. I just need someone to hang onto to me and not let me go. Please. I cant live with the silence anymore. I have to find freedom. Faith

Edited by faith4five

:wave: Faith, and welcome to AS!

:youcanheal::notalone:

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

I'm so sorry Faith, silence is poison and though talking about it is hard and seems to make things feel worse, it actually helps more than you could hope for. Keep talking and reading and know that you will always be believed, loved and understood here. Never judged or blamed. Breaking the silence is the first step, you're on your way.

Welcome Faith! I am so sorry for your loss......I am new to the board also. Please know I will be lifting you up each day in prayer.

Faith,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will find the support that you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board. Take good care of yourself.

:bighug::notalone::luck::supportu::bighug:

Dear all, Hi my name is Faith. I am twenty eight years old and a wife of eight years. I have four beautiful boys and a wondeful little girl. My boys are seven, four, and two, and I have a son who died 06-30-03 of sids, and then my daughter is eight months old. I am here to find support and friendship because I dont think I can live with the silence any longer. I do not have a computer so i am setting this up at the library so i can at least read from my webdesign on my cell phone. Please feel free to contact me if you want to talk. You can also email me at faith4five@mbuzzy.com. I just need someone to hang onto to me and not let me go. Please. I cant live with the silence anymore. I have to find freedom. Faith

Faith, I will be happy to talk with you and I'm so glad that you are here at AS. I hope that you find the support you have been needing. It does sound like you have a very full (and busy! :wink: ) life, but I understand, completely, the need to connect with other survivors. I really am so glad you are here.

One thing I was wondering is if your husband knows about your abuse, and, if so, is he a source of support and strength for you. I truly hope so, because I know that you need all the support you can get right now.

Suzanne

Welcome to the board ... :aswelcomesu: