Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Time

Jessie

Have only found this site recently....god I'm shaking writing this...anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone not ready to go into any detail yet but I think you are all extremely brave and its good to know that you're all here. I have never spoken about it and have tried to deal with it for the past two and a half years but its just so hard.....am gonna stop now cause its too difficult at the min...

anyway good to know you are all here!!!!

will be back tomorrow!!!

Thanks

((((Gon))))

Welcome to the board sweetheart. :hug:

I shook when wrote my intro back when I came here too :hug:, so its normal hun. Please remember that reaching out and speaking up is very hard to do...but look at you. :) You did it! :dance:

Good job honey...:hug: :hug:

((((((welcoming hugs)))))))

Donna =)

Edited by Donnie

big, big welcome hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

dont worry, just post when you feel ready

~charlene~

:) Hi and Welcome to AS

You are very brave. It is very hard to talk for the first time. However you did it in 2 1/2 years, it took me abput 35 years, and each year it got harder. I'm so glad you found us. Take your time. We will be here for you. :hug::greet::wub:

Hi gon

Welcome to AS. I am glad you found us. This is a warm and caring place.

Take your time and know that we are here for you when you are ready.

You should be proud of yourself, it takes alot of courage to post the first time.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Christy

Welcome to AS, take your time, honest there is no rush, its been a brave move just to get past that first post ... I hope that being here can help in your healing journey ... :hug:

just wanna say thank you to you all for your kind replies. I'm not shaking as much today but still need a bit of time to find my feet. I find it quite difficult to read some of the stuff in here..but at the same time its really comforting to know i am not going mad and the way I'm feeling is normal. I have been considering counselling for the past couple of weeks but am gonna give it a go in here first. Not sure if I can type what happened but I know I definately cannot talk about it yet. I have just split with my boyfriend and I know if I don't get help soon Its going to destroy every relationship I have....Is everyone in counselling and do you reccomend it???

Thanks

Jess xx