Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Wow

This site has been the best thing for me in a long time. Just reading through the posts on here has made me confront a lot of the feelings I have had for a long time. I have only been here a short while, but my stay has been very cathartic. I have been in tears at some point or another for the past 4 or 5 days, with no end in sight. Wow. Thank you all. :clap: :clap: :clap:

PS This is the first time I have had the chance to communicate with other survivors. All I've ever done is talk to therapists, and unless you've been there, you never really know how it feels.

Edited by anarchistns1

hi and welcome here!! if you need to talk im here, im glad you could find us here and im glad you can talk about what you went through and get some peace you so deserve..

:hug: take gentle care

robbie

I'm glad you find AS such a nice place to be, I also find it very helpful, thanks for sharing your support :flowers:

:wave: and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Welcome to the board .. :aswelcomesu: