Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hello everyone.

I joined this forum a few years ago, a little while after I turned 17. I was really confused about a whole lot of things, and I came here to try and find clarity. I was confused, and angry w/ myself, among other things. I wasn't ready to talk at a forum like this, so I stopped after just a couple times.

But, I'm back now, at age 19. I still am confused and angry and all types of emotions for various reasons--but I think I'm better able to talk here now. And, I think it'll help me. This seems like a nice, supportive place, and I hope that I can make friends here. At least meet some people that understand--and I hope I'll be able to understand myself better too!

So, just introducing myself again! Looking forward to talking with you!

--Jilted Yellow

JiltedYellow,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are some great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. Take good care of yourself and know that you aren't alone.

:bighug::supportu::luck::notalone::bighug:

Hey Jilted Yellow,

Welcome Back to AfterSilence, I am glad to see that after all this time you've decided to come back to AfterSilence, this is a lovely community, and we're really look forward to having you as part of our community :bighug:

I'm 18, so only abit younger then you, and their a alot of people here who have similar experiences to you and we're all on this journey to overcome those hurts togeather, so I'm looking forward to seeing you here at AS, and I really hope it helps you :hug:

Feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

hi jilted yellow, welcome. i have been here a few months and have found it very helpfull in finding more peace about past stuff.. i hope you can feel at home here and keep posting if you can

:wave: Yellow, & welcome back to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Welcome to the board .. :aswelcomesu: