Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Very Busy

Alysure

Hi everyone :throb:

I've been really busy with school and I've been working about 4 shifts a week. I'm not doing that this next week thankfully but I've been very tired and what not. I haven't been online very much at all the past few days and I have a bad feeling that the trend might continue.

I just want to let everyone know that I will be around from time to time to answer PMs and read a few threads, but I don't think I'll be around as often as I have been /as often as I'd like.

So I just hope everyone takes care of themselves and if you need anything,there is always email or MSN.

Luv you guys :):throb:

(((((Alysure))))))

Sweetie you have one heck of a schedule, be sure that you take very good care of yourself first and foremost ok? Also and as always we are here for you...

:hug: ((((safe hugs)))) :hug:

Donna =)

:( Alysure,

Sometimes a busy schedule is like therapy, or a rest from therapy. Take care of yourself.

Thank you so much you guys. I promise I won't burn myself out, in all honesty I don't know if that is possible! I'm completely a workaholic and I never stop, I love what I'm doing these days though so it's tiring but it's really good. :)

Thanks a lot for your support. I'm going to write up a topic about what's been bugging me lately and then sleep I think. I posted about a million times today so it seems I still make up for it even with less visits :O

:hug:

Hey, thanks darlings :)

I'm doing ok, my dreams have been so bizarre lately.. other than that I've been doing pretty well.

I've been popping in a bit the last couple days, but after next week I have a WHOLE week off from school so that will be nice :) See everyone then hehe.