Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I've Been Away.

lilyism

I am at school, and there's been a lot of sh*t going on in my life recently. I've had three people die in less than a week, and I've just not been doing well in general. :/

I am giving up on all the forums I'm in, and I'm going to leave this one, too. But if any of you wonderful girls want to chat, feel free to drop me a line.

AIM: lou in the sky

MSN: louinthesky@msn.com

YAH: theinseylindsay

Take care, girls.

xo

Linds

:wub: Lindsay,

I got your letter in the mail thank you so very much! I will deffinately write you back tomarrow. I love getting letters in the mail and I so love to send them. That was sweet ofyou to share with me how life has been going for you. I did not read however that 3 of your friends had died I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. They must have been rememerable friends for you to show such concern. Did you attend any of their funerals? Gosh my heart goes out to their families and to you and I will be praying for you always okay sweetie? :kitty:

Love, Haullie

miss you, take care :bighug:

~charlene~

Sorry you are leaving, we will miss you, I hope that maybe from time to time you can just pop along to see how we are all doing and I hope that you are OK .... Take care in what ever you decide to do .. :hug:

Lindsay,

I am always here for you if you'd like to chat. I understand needing to take a leave from the board. Again, I am sorry for your losses, hope you are doing well.

Hugs,

Nicole :hug:

(((Lindsay)))

I'm so sorry for what you have been through, that must have been so hard.

:hug:

I understand why you want to leave, but know that we will always be here for you should you want to return. I'll always remember you from when I first started here, I think you were one of the first people I posted/replied to... so there will always be a special place for me... :wub:

Take good care sweetie.

:hug:

Ruthie