Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Aussie Survivors

traydog

I am fairly new to AS. I would like to thank those who have replied to my posts. It feels good to know i am not alone as none of my friends or even my hubby know of the abuse and i have really had no-one to talk to about it other than my T. I am also wondering if there are any other aussie survivors here.

I am fairly new to AS. I would like to thank those who have replied to my posts. It feels good to know i am not alone as none of my friends or even my hubby know of the abuse and i have really had no-one to talk to about it other than my T. I am also wondering if there are any other aussie survivors here.

Hi there...yep I am here, from Melbourne. I'm fairly new too and in the same postion, as in only really speak to my therapist and legal people. Hope you find your way better than I did :flowers:

Hey traydog!

I am from the Upper Hunter Valley area, in New South Wales Australia. In a small hamlet town in coal mining country. I am quite a regular in Sydney, my dad works for a coal company who has their head office in Sydney!

I am so glad that you've found your way to our website and I hope that you find this place helpful and that you make many friends from both Australia and all over the world! I look forward to getting to know you, and please do feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John :bighug:

Thanks for the welcome. I wish we had met each other through different circumstances but i guess we probably wouldn't have had we not needed to find AS.

oui,mais i do have personal space issues but cyber hugs are ok. Thanks

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

:wave: Traydog, & welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

• 10 years later...