New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

5 Words To Your Perpetrator

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/21/2022 at 12:24 AM, mini.finch said:

You have ruined the Spring.

I totally get that because I feel the same way about Fall.  It was my favorite season and I'm trying to reclaim it back for myself.  I want to feel crisp air and see leaves changing without feeling dread.  I wish the same for you and Spring.  May we both reclaim our seasons back for our own enjoyment and stop associating them with SA.  ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Raven0116 said:

I totally get that because I feel the same way about Fall.  It was my favorite season and I'm trying to reclaim it back for myself.  I want to feel crisp air and see leaves changing without feeling dread.  I wish the same for you and Spring.  May we both reclaim our seasons back for our own enjoyment and stop associating them with SA.  ❤️ 

Thank you. ❤️ I'm sorry that you feel the same about Fall. It's really difficult. :( I'm glad that you're working on reclaiming it...I am, too, kind of...in little ways. Little baby steps. Sending you lots of support!

34 minutes ago, marcyabadeer said:

just wish you killed me

I am glad that you survived, and I want you to know that even though it might not seem like it now, it will get better.  ❤️

you should have protected me

you don't deserve to live

i STILL have those scars

i wasn't yours to take

On 4/23/2022 at 4:52 PM, Raven0116 said:

I am glad that you survived, and I want you to know that even though it might not seem like it now, it will get better.  ❤️

Thank you 🌻

Maybe you are beyond help. 

Unfair.  I'm the one suffering.

To mother-

Why didn't you protect me?

Did you ever love me?

To her husband-

You deserved a painful demise.

To the abusive uncles-

Alcoholism is not an excuse.

To my ex-h

R*** is sex without consent.