Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

5 Words To Your Perpetrator

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You chose the wrong girl.

Just because I'm speaking out, and I'm going to get his ass in prison :P

I thought you loved me?!

I want my tears back!!!!

I want mine back too :-(

It touched me that you said this too.............Even though I don't know your story...........I am sorry anything happened to you that took your tears! I feel like i was hurt so much......I can actually remember when I was about 11 I made a decision to not let him make me cry again............I just wish I could now.......it's like he stole my tears! Take gentle care Leah!

maley

I just think it is so wrong that I have cried rivers and oceans and their lives continue as if nothing ever happened! I also decided crying wasn't for me, I turned my tears to anger. As I explained it to my T the other day, crying is exhausting and feels weak, whereas anger has power and gives you energy.... which would you choose to have?

Learning to cry again is hard, but sometimes it does feel good to release some of the awfulness

Sending you a hug Maley :hug:

Thank you so much Leah for the words you shared and the hug! Take gentle care

maley

Why did you chose me?

I'm learning the REAL truth.

I WILL get over you.

You can't control me anymore.

:)

^^^ it feels good to say those things!