Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not Been Around

:wave: Manchester, and welcome back to AS!!

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal:

manchester,

Welcome back. Of course it's ok for you to be here. You can come as much or as little as you need/want to. I hope that you are ok. :bighug:

Thanks kimbees324, much better but drugged up to eyeballs to keep us quiet, as system (DID) totally crashed and it has taken several months to get back on track :blink:

Welcome back, manchester. :) I don't believe we've met, but it's lovely to have this opportunity to welcome you properly. Let me know if ever you have any questions about our chat room. :) I'm glad to hear that things are on the mend for you.

See ya around.

Cappy

Welcome back, manchester. :) I don't believe we've met, but it's lovely to have this opportunity to welcome you properly. Let me know if ever you have any questions about our chat room. :) I'm glad to hear that things are on the mend for you.

See ya around.

Cappy

Hi Cappy

no we have not met was only around a few days, before going into hospital only been out 2 weeks

thanks for welcome :hi: