sweetaslemons

Hello Lovely Ladies

hey everyone,

i'm really glad i found this site. im 16 years old and i was raped 4 years ago. i still haven't told anyone about it yet. i guess its because im scared they're not going to believe me or they're gonna blame me, and i just dont really have the courage to tell anyone. these past few years have been hell and i've been through it all. first denial, then guilt, then depression and so on. i came here because i want to find some answers and understanding and more than anything support.

i cant wait to get talking to you lovely ladies and i hope i can make some friends on here as well :)

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi sweetaslemons welcome to AS :flowers: I am sorry for all that you have been through. I know there are so many stages of healing and most of them seem unbearable at times. I am glad you have decided to reach out to everyone here. This is a wonderful place to find a lot of understanding and support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards .

:hug: :hug:

Sad

sweetaslemons,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you herebut I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

:hi: welcome to AS. I am glad you found you us and maybe now your healing can truly start.

look forward to seeing you around the site.

Hi sweet! I am so sorry you are living alone with your grief. I hope you can get the help you need here and from a professional.

We are always here to listen and know that you will never be blamed or judged.

HUGS

Welcome to AS if ever I can do anything for you are you just need to talk feel free to email me anytime... :hug::hug:

Isurvived

welcome to as! im glad you found us! if you ever want to feel free to message me!

Hello and welcome to AS :luck:

thanks again to all of you who've welcomed me here :blush:

i was chatting with some of you last night and lets just say im really glad i found this forum and decided to join :)

you all are amazing :hug:

lots of love,

sweetaslemons

Hi I'm Giselle I'll be 16 next month. I'm glad you are having fun.

You ever need to chat I'm here for you. :flowers:

:wave: Sweet, and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

hey everyone,

i'm really glad i found this site. im 16 years old and i was raped 4 years ago. i still haven't told anyone about it yet. i guess its because im scared they're not going to believe me or they're gonna blame me, and i just dont really have the courage to tell anyone. these past few years have been hell and i've been through it all. first denial, then guilt, then depression and so on. i came here because i want to find some answers and understanding and more than anything support.

i cant wait to get talking to you lovely ladies and i hope i can make some friends on here as well :)

Welcome to AS! Please know that you are safe here. Any one of us lovely ladies will give the support and encouragement you need. You are just starting the healing process. Kudos to you!

Please feel free to ask questions or just vent if you need to.

Marie :wave:

:notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu::comfort:

You had the courage to come here, Sweetaslemons, and that is pretty wonderful. Welcome to AS. :youcanheal::notalone:

Hi sweetaslemons,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I know that I have found the strength to face another day many times through the words and presence of those dear ones who make this site a true "community." I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn