Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This Type Of Board

Hello. It's been a while since I've been a part of some sort of survivor community. Since there isn't one in my area that I trust, thought I'd branch out to the web.

I'm glad to see that this is here and it's thriving. I hope to be able to contribute something. Already I know I could use what the support.

Thank you. :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi there welcome to AS :flowers: I am sorry for the reasons that brought you here, I hope you find this place to be a great support system. I know it can be a bit overwhelming at first but everyone is very nice and always willing to help out. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

:wave: Bean, and welcome to AS!

:supportu::youcanheal:

k3bean,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon: :hug;

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:supportu::notalone:

Hey k3bean,

I am glad that you have decided to branch out to the web to look for survivor communities, the great thing about AS is that you get support from all over the planet, and you can choose to give away as little information about yourself as you feel comfortable, it's completely up to you.

I am glad that you're here and I hope you find the support you're looking for here at AS, I am sure you will because everyone here is just really supportive :hug::flowers: