New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hello

Hello Everyone,

I am new here at this web site and using this forum. I don't know what to expect or what to start saying. There is so much. I am alone and raising two kids on my own. I am doing everything in my power to take back my freedom to be a women and feel like one. I have been fighting my emotions all my life and now at 30 years old I am choosing to follow my dreams and feel. But it is scary and I am very alone as I was always, and I hope this place will help ease this feeling.

Ana

Welcome Ana, I'm happy you joined. I'm new too and always feel so alone. I hope you find all the support here you need.

Hey Ana,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am very sorry for the scared and alone feeling that you have, but I am glad that you have come here, because please let me assure you that AS is a very accepted place, where you don't need to be alone anymore.

If you're not sure what to do, then really all you have to do is start posting, wherever on the forum you feel comfortable to, and this forum is a great starting point :) ... I am sure that you'll get used to life here soon, and if you need any help with anything or just an ear to listen, feel free to PM me :hug:

So glad you're here, and remember you're not alone here at AS :bighug:

spiritquest,

:aswelcomesu:

I am so sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable at at home in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

:wave: Ana, and welcome to AS!

:notalone:

Hi and welcome! :flowers:

i'm glad that you are here with us. you no longer have to go through this alone. we are always here for you. please let me know if there is anything you need or if you just want to talk. i look forward to getting to know you very soon. :hug:

Jill

:aswelcomesu:

---Welcome Spirit to After Silence, :)