Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello All!

OnAhead

Welcome! I'm sorry for what has brought you here but I'm glad you joined. I'm so jealous, I would love to go to Alaska and train sled dogs.

:flowers:

HI and welcome to AS

Just a couple of weeks back we went to see a husky sledge team practice - in the UK with not the littlest bit of snow in sight!!! And we played with 5 week old husky puppies!!!

best wishes

karen

Hello OnAhead, and welcome to AS! :hi:

Hey everyone. I'm new here! I'm 18yrs old and grew up in the northeast, but I graduated high school last srping and moved to Alaska to train sled dogs. That's me in a nutshell:)

:aswelcomesu:

--Welcome OnAhead! Hope you enjoy the site and you'll definitely feel at home soon I know I did, :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hey Welcome!!

This site is a great place to get the support you need. Alaska... well is short on providing things like this- I hope your move up here is good!! Take care

Akgirl07

Ya, I'm definitely finding that out. It can be hard because I live in a really small town that's 3 hours from town where there's any sort of place that might be worth looking into. And now with winter weather setting in I only head into town once a month or so...I am at least on the road system though! I do, however, love the state! I've only been here for four months but it truly is home to me.

Edited by OnAhead

OnAhead,

:aswelcomesu:

I am so sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable at at home in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu: