Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome And Asking For Advice!

ive been really busy so havent been on here lately and wanted to welcome everyone who is new! also, (i didnt know what section to put this in)...

i got a new kitten tonight! he is a 6 week old little boy and i am hoping that he will help me sleep a little better and calm my nightmares down. but i need some advice! WHAT DO I NAME HIM? :)

i want to name him something unique and meaningful...heard any cool names lately? suggestions welcome! :luck:

Hello BrokenCrown, and welcome bak to AS! (No suggestions here other than Kitty) :hi:

What about naming him Phoenix? You know the bird that rises up from the ashes? I hope he helps your nightmares though, I would be lost without my cat. Welcome back! :hug::hug::hug:

that is a beautiful idea!! thank you!! :hug:

ive been really busy so havent been on here lately and wanted to welcome everyone who is new! also, (i didnt know what section to put this in)...

i got a new kitten tonight! he is a 6 week old little boy and i am hoping that he will help me sleep a little better and calm my nightmares down. but i need some advice! WHAT DO I NAME HIM? :)

i want to name him something unique and meaningful...heard any cool names lately? suggestions welcome! :luck:

--Awww I love kittens but not cats haha I own 3...but I bet that will ease you at night I know it did for me when I had my little kitten, :) That name Phoenix sounds great I don't even know if I could top that, :P I'm horrible at naming animals haha I mean...Isaiah?? haha I don't know I'm terrible, :P

Guest IckleScrappy

Wow a kitten!

Your not going to get much sleep with a bouncing kitten around. hehe

Though I believe once kitten settles down the both of you will snuggle up together at nights and sleep soundly :)