Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Confused

why37

Hi

I found this site in the small hours of last night during another long period of being awake... I was just searching for someone that understood me and what I am going thru I feel like an alien in my own skin and extrememly messed up, I'm traditionally the solver of problems not the one left curled in a ball shaking at the way my mind has seeming taken over all of my senses, Im 37 and was abused for a year when I was 8 and I have locked this away for nearly 30 years until the lid I had shut tightly decided to pop off and let the contents explode I am very confused scared and have questions I possibly will never have answers for but I am getting help and thats step number one I guess

so hello to all

Why37

:notalone: Hello Why, and welcome to AS! :youcanheal:

Welcome Why37

I feel the same way. I also went through sexual abuse as a child, and it's all coming back again. I'm happy you found this site too and taking that first step to get help.

Edited by StormyPugs

why37,

:aswelcomesu:

I am so sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable at at home in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu: