Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Lettheflamesbegin,

Congratulations on joining After Silence! Congrats on leaving a bad situation as well. I'm glad you're making positive changes in your life, and am sure you'll find plenty of support here as you heal. I was very nervous when I joined too. Take your time, and know that you can participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to seeing you around the site. :hug::)

Hello Flames, and welcome to AS. Three cheers for courage!!!

:chin:

Lettheflamesbegin,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

Hey Lettheflamesbegin,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I am very pleased to hear that you have gotten out of an abusive situation, and I hope that now you can start to heal from what you have experienced, and please know that we here at AS are here with you in this journey :tealribbon: