Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

zinky

zinky,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok.

:notalone::supportu:

Hi zinky,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I love your username! :) Thanks for posting and letting us know you're here, so we can welcome you. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and see you around the site. :hug::)

Hey Zinky, and welcome to AS! :wave:

Welcome zinky!

I am glad that you have joined AfterSilence and I hope that you find this place a healing and helpful place to be, we're survivors on this healing journey togeather, you're never alone here, please remember that :flowers:

Hello Zinky and welcome to AS! If there's anything I can help you with regarding our chat room or if you have any questions in general, feel free to buzz me. :)

Good to have you aboard.

Capulet