Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey... I'm New Here But Wanted To Say Hi...

Hey,

My mother helped me find this website and...well I just wanted to say hi and really would like to have the support I need especially considering the circumstances I am still in...Thank you

GodsGift2Me :tealribbon:

GodsGift2Me,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable in no time. There are some great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::bighug::hug::bighug::hug::bighug::hug:

Take good care of yourself.

:notalone::supportu:

Thank you very much, :')

Hello Gift, and count your blessings! It sounds like you have a very supportive and caring mother. Welcome to AS.

:notalone:

Hello Gift, and count your blessings! It sounds like you have a very supportive and caring mother. Welcome to AS.

:notalone:

Hey Whimsical and thank you very much I do have a very supportive mother and I thank God she is here for me, :wink:

Hi GodsGift2Me,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm confident you will find plenty of support and understanding here at AS. I'm glad your mom is supportive of you. :) If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

Hi and Welcome. I'm so glad to hear you have a supportive mom and that you found this site. I've only been on for a week now but I've already found lots of support. I hope you find what you're looking for here. Feel free to message me if you ever need someone to listen.

:hug: if ok

Thank you all soo soo much, :) This site has made me feel a little better already...I'm still a little hesitant to tell my story...I just don't know if there is anyone here that has a story like mine...their stories seem worse...I dunno but thank you for the warm welcome it does make me feel better instead, :wub:

hey!! :flowers:

Welcome to AS!!

:hug: if ok?

It's quite alright, :hug:

I'm new as well and I sure feel welcome! I like all the hugs going around! God knows we could all use them... :hug::hug::hug:

I'm new as well and I sure feel welcome! I like all the hugs going around! God knows we could all use them... :hug::hug::hug:

Yeah girl we could use em and I do feel welcome and I posted on your introduction so check it out, :wub:

Thank you all so so much, I really appreciate it, :)