Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey.

fireflyk,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are so many great people who will give you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

Hi and welcome. Take tme looking around the board. there is a really good section on pets where some of us have posted pics of our animals. As you are in to animals this might be somewhere you want to look around.

:aswelcomesu:

Hi Fly, and welcome to AS.

:hi:

Hey fireflyK,

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

That's a interesting career choice you have there, and I really hope everything goes well with it, I am almost 18 years old myself, (little over a month to go :P) and I am doing an externail chorse by corrispondence before going to university at the end of 2009, I want to be a psychologist :P

I am sorry for what has brough you here, but please know that it wasn't you fault and that here at AfterSilence you're not alone, there are so many people here who are also survivors and who are here talking the healing journey with you, and I am glad that you're taking this journey with us now :) .... always remember you're never alone :tealribbon:

Wow, Fly, it sounds like you've got some major ambitions. I wish you lots of luck in your career path. :)

It's nice to see you here. I hope to get to know you some more through your posts and perhaps in our chat room someday. If you have any questions about that, feel free to send me a note.

Welcome aboard!

Capulet