Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To As

Lars4mMars

HEY

MY name is Laura

I love Dogs

im almost 19

I love my friends/ family and boyfriend

i like outdoor activities = snowboarding, soccer, hiking

i love concerts

I want to be a therapist for teens who have gone through trama

Hello and Welcome to AS Laura.

:hi:

Laura,

Hi and welcome to AS. Hope you find what you are looking for here. I have here. I love dogs too. I've only hand mine for a year and she is the love of my life. (tells you how much I get out) :blush:

I'm sure we will see you around the boards.

Proof--

Hi Laura,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, and allowing us to welcome you. I'm hoping to try snowboarding this winter. I think it's great that you want to be a therapist for teenagers who've suffered trauma. :)

If you have any questions, or need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I look forward to seeing you around the site. :hug::)

Hey Laura,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am 17, almost 18, so I am only about a year younger then you which is cool :P

I want to be a therapist for teens who have gone through trama

^^^^

Hehe. Same, :)

Here at AfterSilence I am sure that you will recieve alot of support for what you have experienced, and understanding, I hope that you find some healing and support that you need here at AfterSilence :tealribbon:

Here at AS people really do care for there fellow survivors and you're never alone, never forget you're never alone here :hug:

Laura,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

hi laura and welcome to AS :)