Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Ummm Yeah

jules021

So I don't know what to say other than THIS is still all very new for me and I'm trying to find ways to deal/cope/recover/survive/move on, any and all of those phrases really. I still have a lot of emotions that I'm trying to deal with that seem overwhelming when I let myself sit and think about things.

jules021,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragemnet you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself.

:notalone::supportu:

Hello and welcome to AS Jules.

:hi:

Hey Jules,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I just wanted to say that you're not alone in the emotions and desires that you hold, so many people here still feel overwelmed by the emotions we have as a aftermath of what has happened to us, and like you have that desire to overcome what has happened to us, and please know that you will be able to covercome this, and you will be able to heal, and I hope that being here at AS helps you alone that healing road :flowers:

Always remember you're not alone, we're all on this journey with you :hug:

Welcome...I hope in time you start to feel more comfortable and start to heal here. I know I have in the short time I have been here. It helps so much just knowing you aren't alone. There are people that understand what you are going though.

*hugs*

Hi Jules :aswelcomesu:

I can totally relate to how hard things are to cope with when you have the time to sit and really think about what happened. Healing is a long process and it is great to have people around you who understand all the different emotions you go through. I think you will find that everyone here is very supportive and always willing to help out. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. I am always around if you need anything.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

hi jules and welcome to AS :)