Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

MeiAda

I'm new here, and I have been hiding from my r*pe pretty much since it happened almost 2 years ago, but due to some recent updates, I am starting to worry again, and have nightmares again. I am just happy that I could find a place where I can talk about what happened and how I feel and not worry about being judged, and where maybe I can talk to someone who kinda knows how I feel

MeiAda,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that have led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

Hey MeiAda

Welcome to AfterSilence :bighug:

I am very sorry that you have been hiding that for so long, that must have been very hard for you to do :flowers: I am happy that you have found AS also, and please know that this place is very supportive and understanding and personally has helped me so much during my healing journey and I am sure that we can help you also :flowers:

We are all in this journey togeather, please remember that :tealribbon:

Hello MeiAda, and welcome to AS. You've come to the right place.

:youcanheal:

:flowers: Meiada :flowers:

I am so pleased you found us. This is a fantastic place to be, everyone is very supportive. Everyone here understands what you are going through and will be here to support you every step of the way. I look forward to getting to know you.

Take Care

Macca :hug::hug:

Hello and welcome! I am sorry for the circumstances that have brought you to our community but am sure that you will find plenty of love and support here.

If you ever have any questions about our chat room, feel free to drop me a line. :) I'll do my best to have answers for you.

Take care,

Capulet