Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi!

Wilhelmina

I'm new here, so I thought that would be nice of me to make an introduction first...

So, I'm 24, I'm a girl, I live in Eastern Europe (and English isn't my native language so excuse me if I make mistakes) and I'm gay... which isn't very important for now, but it will be when I decide to share my story...

I like writing and speaking in English cause I always feel like I'm somebody else, like I\m acting, but in truth - I'm telling my own life story...

Wilhelmina,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug: :hug: :supportu::hug: :hug: :notalone::hug: :hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

Hi Wilhelmina,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. There are several other members who don't speak English originally, so don't worry. You seem to be quite fluent, which is great. :) I hope you find our community to be supportive and friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around. :):hug:

Welcome Wilhelmina!