Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Guest Belle

Hi,

I'm Belle, I'm 23. I've been thinking about joining a forum like this for a while now but just got the courage to today.

I was raped when I was 18. I don't remember much of it but over the past few years I've been remembering things and having flashbacks.

I'm probably going to just lurk around for a while but I wanted to say Hi.

Love,

Belle.

Hi Belle,

Welcome to the forum, we don't have any emoticons to send "warm fuzzies" but that is what I send to you. Post when you like, people here are warm, friendly, understanding, and most of all supportive. See you around when you're ready.

:wub::hug::hug::wub:

Hi Belle,

Im glad you found AS...and I just wan you to know to take your time on posting...well loads of hugs

:hug::bighug::hug:

Lindsay

((((Belle))))

Welcome to AS sweetie. :hug:

Feel free to lurk as long as you would like and as always post as much as you would like, either way we are here for you.

((((hugs))))

Donna =)

Welcome to AS, I am glad you have popped in, don't worry about how little/ how much or when you decide to post as just to log on is a huge start and a brave thing to do ... This place gives you the control and safety to do things as you can cope with them ... I hope that in some small way AS can help you on your healing journey .. :hug:

welcome hugs :hug::hug::hug:

Welcome hon.

I'm very sorry you had to experience that. I'm very glad you've found a place to help you heal. If we can help just ask ok? :)