Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New

Archie

Hi everyone

I'm really nervous.

I've been hurt most of my life by men and women. Most of the time I've been able to conquer it and deal with it and live a normal life but last year things went really bad and I've come here because I feel so alone and I need some support.

(sorry just realised I can't post graphic stuff in this post, so I wont go into what happened here)

R

Edited by Liyahsmum

Liyahsmom,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for everything that has led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will feel comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will give you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:notalone::supportu:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Thankyou.

I'm trying to figure a way out to say this without upsetting everyone in this forum because I'm not supposed to be so blunt but I can't find anywhere else to say it.

I'm very scared of being here because of rejection... ok

Because my husband lost his job and we had heaps of bills I had no choice in the short term but to go h**king and was hurt badly by a client.

I really hope thats not too graphic but I'm very scared of being judged

R

R,

You can post what you need to here hun. The only thing I would suggest is to post this in the "share your story" forum. This public: welcome forum can be seen by anybody who is just visiting the site and if you post on the other forums, only registered members can see it.

I am so sorry for what you have been through. There is no judgement here and we all understand that the things we do, we do for a reason. You didn't deserve to be hurt in that way, no matter what the situation was. You belong here just like everybody else does, so please share what you want/need, when you want.

Take care hun. :hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck::hug:

Hello Liya, and welcome to A.S.

Hey Liyahsmum

I am sorry for that hurt that you have experienced however I am very happy that you have decided to be apart of AfterSilence because this is such a support community where there are others who understand what you have been through and what you're still going through as of result of the hurts you've experienced. I look forward to having you here to AS :flowers:

Hey, welcome to AS. I am sorry for what happenned to you, regardless of the situation we are all here to support and help you in anyway we can. :aswelcomesu::supportu:

Welcome to AS. Please don't be nervous here. We all support you and you are not alone.

I'm so sorry for your pain but i'm happy you've found a place to share.

-cissa

hi and welcome to AS :)

:flowers: Welcome to AS,

This is a very supportive and safe place. We all have our horror stories. And alot of people here fear rejection and are terrified of being judged. Have no fear, you are amongst friends.

Take Care

Macca :hug::hug::hug:

Liyahsmum, not ashamed of you in the least. I have read some of your posts and it is horrible what you went through and felt you had to do in order to live and eat. You can heal and I look forward to your future posts.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::supportu::notalone: