New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

hope08

HI

This is my first time on this site. I am looking forward to meeting and talking to people that have gone through similar experiences. I am having a difficult time coming to terms with this and could use the support. Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hope

btw, not sure if i am doing this right... so hopefully this post ends up in the right place

Welcome Hope!

I am also new to this sight and have found it really supportive! I've only been a member for 3 days and already i feel so much better because i know their is a place i can go to where people understand and are supportive of me! We are all here for you!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi and welcome Hope. You will find many kind and supportive people here who can relate to you and you can relate to as well. I am glad you found AS. :hug::supportu:

Good morning, Hope. :)

Welcome to AfterSilence. No worries about your post - you are in the right place and it's very nice to see you are here with us. I am sorry for the the circumstances that have led you here, but hopefully it is only the beginning of a healing journey that will gain you tons of support and peace along the way!

Hope to see some more of you - feel free to PM me if you have any questions about our chat room. :)

See ya around!!!

Capulet

:flowers: Welcome to AS hope08,

I am glad you found your way here. This is a great little community with heaps of wonderful supportive people. I am sure you will find this to be a healing place, and also a place to make lots of really good friends.

Take Care

Macca :hug: (if ok)

hope08,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok.

:notalone::supportu:

Hi Hope,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. This is the right place to post your introduction, so well done. :) I hope you find our community to be helpful and supportive, as I have. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to getting to know you as well. :hug::)

Welcome Hope, and no worries. You're doing great!

hi hope and welcome to AS :)