Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

hope08

HI

This is my first time on this site. I am looking forward to meeting and talking to people that have gone through similar experiences. I am having a difficult time coming to terms with this and could use the support. Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hope

btw, not sure if i am doing this right... so hopefully this post ends up in the right place

Welcome Hope!

I am also new to this sight and have found it really supportive! I've only been a member for 3 days and already i feel so much better because i know their is a place i can go to where people understand and are supportive of me! We are all here for you!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi and welcome Hope. You will find many kind and supportive people here who can relate to you and you can relate to as well. I am glad you found AS. :hug::supportu:

Good morning, Hope. :)

Welcome to AfterSilence. No worries about your post - you are in the right place and it's very nice to see you are here with us. I am sorry for the the circumstances that have led you here, but hopefully it is only the beginning of a healing journey that will gain you tons of support and peace along the way!

Hope to see some more of you - feel free to PM me if you have any questions about our chat room. :)

See ya around!!!

Capulet

:flowers: Welcome to AS hope08,

I am glad you found your way here. This is a great little community with heaps of wonderful supportive people. I am sure you will find this to be a healing place, and also a place to make lots of really good friends.

Take Care

Macca :hug: (if ok)

hope08,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok.

:notalone::supportu:

Hi Hope,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. This is the right place to post your introduction, so well done. :) I hope you find our community to be helpful and supportive, as I have. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to getting to know you as well. :hug::)

Welcome Hope, and no worries. You're doing great!

hi hope and welcome to AS :)