Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Think I Will Dive Right In...

I'm looking forward to reading your experiences of survival and from spouses regarding support for their mates. Me and my wife have been in therapy together for a few years and getting stronger each time. Her rape occurred in 2002. The perp was caught in april, finally pleaded guilty in July and sentence to 8 years last week.

I'm sorry, i edited this I should have read about what to put in my first post...

Edited by Tamshusband

Tamshusband,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. There are a lot of really great people here who will give you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. Take your time and look around. I'm sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable here in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take good care of yourself.

:supportu::notalone:

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Hello Tamshusband,

Welcome to AS. Your wife is very lucky to have someone like you by her side. It is always lovely to see supportive husbands. :)

Thank you for saying hello. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Capulet

Hi Tamshusband,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. It sounds like you're very supportive of your wife, and I'm glad to hear you are both going to therapy. I hope you find our community to be helpful and supportive. There are other secondary survivors here who offer support, as well as survivors.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :)

Hi and welcome sounds like you are a very strong person and kind and supportive. Your wife is lucky to have someone like you in her life. I hope you carry on healing together. I offer my support and am here if you need any help, I look forward to seeing you around. Take care of both of you

Hello Tamshusband

Welcome to AS :) Im glad you found us and your here with us :) you are amongst friends.I admire you for being so willing to be so supportive in the right way for your wife

hugs

graice