Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Helloha

BekiF

Just a quick hello,

I was actually looking for a forum to find people that had been through similar and to see if any of my actions as an adult are an outcome of my childhoodand hopefully find a way of dealing if they are!

Well i found this one and i look forward to getting to know you guys better and share my story and hear yours too.

Big hugs all round

xx

Bekif,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take you time and look around. I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable in no time. There are a lot of great people here and I am sure that you will find all of the encouragement and support you are needing and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Please take good care of you.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Hi and welcome,

I am only knew here to and I have been overwhelmed by the support I have recieved from these beautiful people. Looking forward to seeing you around...

Take Care

Macca :flowers:

I've been looking for a forum/community as well. I'm new here too. Welcome to AS. Looking forward to getting to know you too.

Hi BekiF,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find that many of us have endured similar in our childhood, and can relate and truly understand. The aftermath does follow us into our adulthood, and as you read, you'll likely see that many of us have had similar reactions.

I look forward to getting to know you as well, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me. :hug::)

Hello Bekif

Welcome to AS :) Im glad you found us and your here with us :) you are amongst friends.There are so many ways our behaviors are manifested from our traumatic incidences and abuse

hugs

graice