lovelight

Hi Everyone

Hi,

I joined AS about 2 months ago and have been delaying making my first post for a while now. I've been reading some of the posts and I have to say how amazing you all are, the bravery and the support, it's just amazing. Hopefully, I'll be able to offer something too and help us heal.

Lovelight

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi, and welcome :flowers:

I'm glad you've got the courage to make your first post - I know it can be nervewracking.

I'm proud of you and I'm here for you if you need anything, just send me a PM

:hug:

Welcome to AS I'm glad you've decided to start posting, and look forward to hearing anything you have to say :):hug:

Edited by butterflyinreverse

lovelight,

:aswelcomesu:

I, like you, joined and didn't start posting right away. I know that it can be a fairly overwhelming thing to do. I am really sorry for the things that brought you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. I am confident that you will get the encouragement and support you deserve. Please take good care of yourself.

Thats a lovely thought. Thank you for that. I'm new to AS, so i look forward to finding the same experience here.

Heres to healing.

Hi Lovelight,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. It's fine that you're taking your time, but I appreciate your allowing us to welcome you. :) I hope you feel safe and welcome here. I look forward to seeing you around the site. :hug::)

Hello and welcome to AS :luck:

hello lovelight

Welcome to AS :) Im glad you found us and your here with us :) you are amongst friends.May I just say too that you are one amazing person and that you matter here :)

hugs

graice