Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

dotsy

It's sad to realize just how many people need a site like this, but I am so very relived that I have found it. I look forward to meeting others, helping when I can and receiving help if needed.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Dotsy

Hi dotsy,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I know that I have found the strength to face another day many times through the words and presence of those dear ones who make this site a true "community." I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

dotsy,

:aswelcomesu:

I'm sorry for the things that have led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around. I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the board. Take good care of yourself. :tealribbon:

just saying hi,from one newbie to another.hope to get to know you in time.

guess your feeling as nervous as me!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank Annabel, I am feeling a little nervous but grateful to have found this. I look forward to getting to know you as well.

Take care and thanks for the hugs. They are always appreciated.

hey!! :flowers:

welcome to AS!

:hug: if ok?

The hugs are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello Dotsy

Welcome to AS :) Im glad you found us and your here with us :) you are amongst friendsYes it is sad but its so wonderful to know that it happened to someone else who can relate at the same time

hugs

graice