Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello: An Introduction

Narcissa

Hi,

I look forward to exploring this sight. I've been searching for a healing community of this nature for the past few months but haven't been able to take the first step.

so, hello.

Namaste

Hello and Welcome to AS,

I am sorry that you have a reason to be here but I am glad that you have found AS. Take your time and look around, everyone is so supportive, I hope you find what your looking for here. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know you better. Sending you safe :hug: if ok?

Take good care of you,

Si

Hi Narcissa,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sure you'll find our community to be supportive and helpful, once you've had a chance to explore. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

Narcissa,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that brought you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around. I'm sure that you will be feeling comfortable in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the board. Take good care of yourself. :tealribbon: