Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hihi

iamreal

hihi,

am new here, so just saying hello and thank you for having me. I am a bit unsure and nervous and a bit 'lost' at this point in time, but sure it will pass. Hope to 'meet' you all over time. Take care everyone.

amireal

xoxoxoxox

Hello Amireal, Welcome to AS.. I am only new here myself but have found it sooo helpful. I hope you find as much comfort and suport here as I have. I look forward to getting to know you..

Take Care

Macca. :flowers:

Hi amireal,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hi amireal,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

hi,

ty for yr message. am just a bit nervous bein here. always knew i was abused but only just realisin the exent to which i was, so just a bit hard. still have that fear of bein blamed and its my instinct to stay 'quiet'. i also get scared that if i say anythin, ppl wont believe me - i even wonder myself sometimes; maybe that is just another form of denial, an escape mechanism.

thank you again. sorry to be so miserable. hope you are ok

amireal

xooxoxoxoxo

hihi,

am new here, so just saying hello and thank you for having me. I am a bit unsure and nervous and a bit 'lost' at this point in time, but sure it will pass. Hope to 'meet' you all over time. Take care everyone.

amireal

xoxoxoxox

hi,

ty for the warm welcome, evry1. its much appreciated

amireal

xoxoxoxoxo

Hey amireal,

I think everyone who joins AS is nervous at first, and it does pass, you settle in, make afew posts, and start to feel more comfortable with the AS family that you're now apart of :bighug:

Just take things at you're own rate, and know that the NST is here to help you if needed :bighug:

Glad you're here and Pm me anytime :hug:

Hey amireal,

I think everyone who joins AS is nervous at first, and it does pass, you settle in, make afew posts, and start to feel more comfortable with the AS family that you're now apart of :bighug:

Just take things at you're own rate, and know that the NST is here to help you if needed :bighug:

Glad you're here and Pm me anytime :hug:

hi,

thank you very much, know i am in the right place a nice to know no pressure

amireal

xoxoxoxoxoxox