Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Unsure...hi

godstrong

Welcome to AS. You have found the right place for support.

We have a Share Your Story forum and if you type your story in there, those who are able to will give you support. Others may be in a place where they can not read the stories right now.

We are here for you. Welcome!

:notalone:

Hi godstrong,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find our community to be supportive and helpful. I'm sorry to hear that others have disbelieved you in the past. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

hey there! sorry for the reasons that have brought you to AS, but i'm glad you found it! I'm new here too and it's been so supportive and welcoming! hope you find it to be the same :flowers:

Hello and welcome to AS I am also new here, and have found it so helpful. Alot of people have gone through the same things, So please dont feel alone. I am happy you found this site. I hope to see you around..

Take Care

Macca....... :flowers:

Hey godstrong :flowers:

The member here are wonderful in listening to things that have happened in the past, validating the feeling you're having, and offering a wonderful amount of support. I am sure you will get love and support from the awesome community we have here at AS :tealribbon:

John :flowers:

godstrong,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that brought you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around. I am sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take good care of yourself, ok?

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug: