Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Getting To Know Me Better

gloworm

hi I'm a 61 year old grandmother who wishes they could have had this site years ago.I hope I'm not to old to fit in here,because I feel like this is where I need to be. I really have been looking for a long time for a place like this. so If you'll have me I would like to get involved here.

gloworm

:hi: and welcome to AS. I am sorry you have not had support for so long, but we are all here for you.

Macca :hug:

Welcome Gloworm.

I am a 42 year old champion( I tired of being the victim ) of my childhood. And, yes, you are so right.

This website and just the awareness of it all would have helped tremendoustly when we were young. But, here we are now.

We are doing well.

ebullire33

p.s. having a moment of strength and I heard it's pretty contagious. So I pray that all who are on this website becomes infected. :flowers:

Hi gloworm and a very warm welcome from me. I too wish I had found this site years ago. I'm 50 now and I really appreciate the diversity of ages here as well as all the different views and opinions and experiences people bring.

ebullire33 trying very hard to catch your moment of strength!!

Maddie X

Hi gloworm,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. As Maddie stated, there is a nice variety of ages here, and all are welcome in our community. :) I too wish I had found AS sooner, but have found it to be very helpful in my healing. I hope you find it to be the same for you.

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I look forward to seeing you around the site. :hug::)

Hi gloworm, welcome here I am new too...and yes there seems to be all ages here and it doesnt matter. I think you can feel very safe here and make friends with others very easily because everyone is so friendly and wants to support each other.

emily :)

hi again guys .I really feel good about this site. you have all made me feel so welcome. :hammer: iv'e only been on here 2 days and already I have much more peace , just having someone to talk to it means the world to me.

gloworm :hug:

Welcome to AS, gloworm! :aswelcomesu: You are most definitely not too old to fit in - everyone fits in, and it's wonderful! I'm sorry for what brought you here, but I'm glad you found us and I hope you find it to be a very safe and supportive site :):bighug:

Hey gloworm,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug: Of course you're welcome here!

AS is here for all survivors regardless of their stage in life, and I am glad that you feel you need to be here because this really is a support place, and people here do actually care about one another, and I am glad that you're now apart of this wonderful site.

Feel free to PM me anytime :flowers: