Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

sarjandow

Hi, Im Sarah, Im 23 and live in England. I'll post more on the share forum thing. Im finding this site a bit difficult to navigate, so if I don't reply to anyone, please don't think I'm being rude, I'm just not very good at this whole navigating round websites thing lol. :)

Hi and a very warm welcome to you. I found the site difficult to navigate to begin with but soon got the hang of it. If you have any questions about how to do things just ask.

Looking forward to getting to know you

Maddie X

Hey sarjandow,

AS can be abit tricky to navigate at first, but I am sure you'll get used to it, and remember the Newbie Support Team are here to lend a hand if you need some help :)

I hope that you get the hang of navigating things soon, and I hope that you find the support you need here at AS, it is a very support community we have here at AS, and they have alot to offer, and I am glad you're now part of this wonderful community :)

I look forward to getting to know you more, and please feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Welcome to AS :) I hope you find it to be a safe and supportive place for you. :bighug: