Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And First Post

Hi,

My name is Rosi, I'm 22 and studying Nursing.

Being a bit stupid and took me ages to work out how to post...oops!

I like tea, knitting, crochet, baking, internet, films, plants...and lots of things!

I was told about this forum by a friend, and I've not been on a public forum before, so I'm a little nervous.

I'm looking forward to meeting people here who understand what I'm feeling.

Rosi x

Welcome to AS,

There's plenty of support here. I'm studying too and when I find it hard to deal with all the stress of life I know that I can come to AS and talk about whats bothering me. I hope you'll feel the same

:wave:

:)

I'm new, too, but I am also in a Nursing program at my community college. I think it is awesome that you have found the strength and courage to go into this field. I know that my personal recovery experience has given me some incredible strengths and insights that will make me a great R.N. I have struggled, too, with the commitment of going to college - had to fight some serious depression and keep going, but it has been SO worth it. Succeeding at school has given me a lot of faith in myself as a whole person. I hope it does the same for you.

Hi Rosi,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I was also nervous when I first joined, but after a short time, I felt right at home among other survivors who truly understand. I hope you find this true for you as well. If you find yourself getting lost, or have questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

I have been a member here for about a year and did not post a message until about 5 days ago. So I understand the amount of courage it took you to post. Everyone here is very supportive and I think you will like it here.

Hey Rosi

You like knitting and Crochet!! Well I know Lindy is organising something with survivors and Knitting and Crocheting, have a look if your interested, Click here

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:, our forum is only viewable to members, if that makes you feel any more at ease, and I am glad you friend told you of AS, it is really a wonderful community that we have here at AS, and I am glad that you have decided to be apart of it :hug:

I look forward to getting to know you more, and please feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

hi rosi!! so glad that you are here!

have a great night! :luck: