Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And In Need Of Support

Hello and Welcome hermione.

I hope you find what you are looking for. And searching for what you need is an amazing accomplishment, you're trying to take care of you.

:butterfly:

Welcome Hermione! AS is a very unique caring, loving, & supportive community. Many of us come here to find the support & understanding we couldn't seem to get anywhere else. No matter what your situation is or what you're looking for, I'm sure that AS will be here w/open arms for you in any way we can! Best wishes:) -Jessica

Edited by needafriend

Hi Hermione,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. It's very helpful to have fellowship among other survivors who truly understand, so I am glad you've decided to seek support while you heal. If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. You're not alone, and we're all in this together. :hug::)

hi there! welcome!!

i hope that you find what you are looking for! have a great night! :luck:

hermione,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. I hope that you have given yourself some time to look around and get comfortable. I am confident that you will be feeling amongst friends in no time and that we will be able to give you the kind of support and encouragement you are needing. Please take good care of yourself.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug: