Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Uploading Files

Hi Brotherof8,

MP3, WMA and OGG songs files aren't allowed because of copyright and storage issues, the best option for posting a song, is to upload it to your own website, use a free hosting solution such as hostultra.com, or link to someone elses website that has the song, such as youtube.com, when posting a song please ensure you are the owner of that song, or have permission of the owner of the song to post the song in a public place, for more information click here

Thanks, John :)

Alright will see what I can do. Of course it's my own composition or I wouldn't want to be posting it, I understand the concern of copyright issues though. Will see if I can make it work.

Alright will see what I can do. Of course it's my own composition or I wouldn't want to be posting it, I understand the concern of copyright issues though. Will see if I can make it work.

Hi brotherof8. I'd love to hear your original composition!

If you wish, you can send me the file via email (aftersilence.org@gmail.com) and I'll be more than happy to upload it to my server over at dancinginthedarkness.com (I have a lot of space there). I can then provide you with the link to the file, which you can post in the "healing through creativity" forum. :)

Awesome, maybe you could also post it at another website I am part of, Healingthroughcreativity.org we're all about survivors healing through creative means such as musical compositions :)

I am sure everyone their would love to hear it :) - I just wanted to make sure you where the owner, Song BMG doesn't seem to muck around anymore with copyright, it's basically heads down and charge from their perspective :)

I look forward to hearing it :)

I'm sure she will :), hehe I don't need to write home about things because I live at home, the joys of being a 17 year old :P, still I am sure it will be pretty good :), I'll look forward to hearing it mate :up: