Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I'm Newish.

Guest fatLADYsings

Guest fatLADYsings

So hi. I'm not really going to say my name but some people call me Wee so that's usually what I tell people online. I'm 16. I say I'm newish because I joined a while ago but I haven't really posted yet because I wanted to make sure this place was okay. So yeah. I don't know what else to say. I like to read so if you have any books you like tell me. I'm always looking for a good book to read. XD

Thank you. :]

Well I don't know if this is the type of book you are looking for but I am finding it helpfull...

The Survivor's Guide to Sex How to have an empowered sex life after childhood sexual abuse By Staci Haines

I was not sexually abused in my childhood, I was raped when I was 18 almost 19 but I have been finding to book to be very helpful anyways...

Hope this helps you and welcome to AS :notalone:

Guest fatLADYsings

Thanks littlelost.

And thank you HeatherBeth for the book recommendation. I am willing to read any type of book so any thing is good. I will see if the library has it next time I go.

hi wee and welcome to AS :)

Um, hi i'm new as well. coming and joining a site like this was a big leap for me. my name is Belle. Im 19. And i've been struggling all my life. I just need some people to talk to. And help me get a little bit more comfortable. :blink:

Edited by Belle

HI Wee, and welcome here. I'm newish too and find it almost addictive. What kind of books do you like? I try to escape reality in books myself, especially at bed time. James Patterson and John Sanford are my favorite authors.

Good luck here.

CarlaM

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn