Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Paulinbos's Shout Out...

Kamin

Hi... I've had a very private healing journey for a long time and at this stage in my life I look forward to reaching out to others and connecting with people who share similar life experiences and difficulties. My hope is that I won't feel so alone in working at this.

:flowers: Hi Paulinbos, and welcome to AS, I hope you wont feel too alone here with us. Wishing you luck on your continuing healing journey,

best wishes, Paula. :tealribbon:

Hi and welcome! :flowers:

you have definitely come to right place for support and healing!!! we are always here for each other both through the good days and the bad. i look forward to getting to know you. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. :hug:

Jill

hi paulinbos and welcome! i hope you find what you are looking for here :)

Hello paulinbos!

I am glad that you're reaching out here at AS, and please know that the people here at so supportive and validating, and their are people here who will be able to relate to what you have experienced and you will be able to heal togeather :tealribbon:

It's encouraging to see you here, and feel free to PM me anytime if I can help you in getting settled in here at AS :flowers:

Hello and welcome.

You are not alone. and if ever you feel that way, just look around you. And see how many members there are on this site (as sad as that reality is) you are not alone.

:butterfly: