Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi .....

kimkey

Hi... I'm new to your site and would like to post ... I'm not sure where to begin, but I hope eventually

there will be an ending to this continuous struggle to keep my head above water. I suffered with other

personalities. I have been in therapy and am in recovery but the road is still long. The feelings of

inadequacy still lingers after such a brainwashing but at least the only voice that I hear is my own. I

have struggled to find my place in this world and grateful for this site... although I'm still :unsure:

Edited by kimkey

Hi Kimkey,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find the site to be healing and helpful. I think we all feel a bit nervous when first joining, but hopefully you'll begin feeling comfortable here in no time. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and see you around the site. :):hug:

Hello Kimkey and welcome.

You are not alone. I think as time goes by and you've navigated yourself around the site some more, you will come to realize that you are not alone and so many others share some of your struggles. And together, we will overcome some of these obstacles - it will just take time, and you have already taken marvelous leaps in a positive direction. Good for you! :)

See ya around,

Capulet

hi and welcome to AS! i hope you find what you are looking for here. :)

Hello and Welcome Kimkey. Your not alone. Hopefully soon the coast gaurd will come rescue you.

And its ok to be a little weary, but we're here with big smiles and warm safe hugs when you're ready.

:butterfly: