Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Hi

Hi my name is Heather. My abuse first started in July of 2002 and lasted till April of 2003. It was most of my senior year of high school. I didn’t even get to know his real name till months in. I am just hoping to get some help through the healing process. I just realized that I am nowhere near over it. I also am hoping to find some new people to talk to about it that know what I am going through and don’t tell me that I should be over it by now. And ask me why I still can’t go back to the places and town that it happened in… :unsure:

Hey Heather, I'm Rebecca.

Thank you for joining AS and for taking a stand to start getting better. I hope you get the help your looking for. If you need anything pm me ^_^

hi sweet girl,

welcome! i hope that you find some strength here!

have a great night!

:youcanheal: hi! :flowers:

i'm so glad that you are here with us. you have definitely come to the right place for support, healing and validation. everyone here is is awesome and i know that you will feel at home very soon.

i'm so sorry for what happened to you. give yourself time to heal, true healing does take time. we are here for you anytime you need us. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. i look forward to getting to know you.

:hug:

Jill