Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New

I am new here and have NEVER done this before. I am really unsure where to begin but figured saying hello would be a good place to start! I have never told anyone what happened to me and am tired of carrying all of it. I am a little nervous about sharing anything but I am hoping as I gradually open up I will be able to heal no longer be afraid.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

ChrisitinMarie

Hi ChristinaMarie and welcome to AS

You're right, saying hello is always a good place to start. Its ok to be nervous about opening up here, we were all exactly the same about talking for the first time. It does get easier as you do it more and more though, and the people here are great with the support and guidance that they offer.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Christina,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I think at first, we all felt nervous and unsure. I know I did! Take your time, and share only what you feel comfortable sharing. It's not easy, but know that here, we truly understand, and can relate to the aftermath of such trauma. You're not alone, and I'm glad you've come here to work on your healing.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to getting to know you, as well. :):hug:

Hey ChrisitinMarie,

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

When I first joined AS, I had never done this before either, but trust me over time as your feel more comfortable in the AS environment you will be able to open up more and more, but just take things at whatever pace you feel is right for you, when you're ready to open up we will be here to offer support :flowers:

I look forward to having you here, and I hope you find being here benificail to you healing :hug:

Hello ChristinaMarie,

A very warm welcome to AS. Take your time in deciding what to tell and when. It is your choice. I told no one for nearly 40 years and I now I seem to want to tell everyone!

Just take your time looking around the board and getting the feel of it.

Maddie X

Christinamarie,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for what brought you here but I am glad that you found your way to AS. I know that you will find all of the support and encouragement you are looking for here. There are so many great people and knowing that there is a place to turn to when things get hard, helps to make you feel less alone and afraid. I just wanted to welcome you here and say that I am looking forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

Hi Im new to the site, Umm I really don't know to say. sorry. My name's Hailey im 15. lol. Trying to get used to the site, and hopefully become a usual user. Add me or email me. or whatever it is to get into contact. lol. PCE Hailey

Hi Im new to the site, Umm I really don't know to say. sorry. My name's Hailey im 15. lol. Trying to get used to the site, and hopefully become a usual user. Add me or email me. or whatever it is to get into contact. lol. PCE Hailey

hi and welcome to AS :)