Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I've Never Really Done This Before..

:hi: I'm new to this and I kind of new to message boards.. So i'm still learning.. My social worker told me that i need to find a site like this to join.. I'm a foster kid right now, but luckily i'm with a good family at this time.. I'm 14 years old and I was abused for a long time before my school found out that something was really really wrong at my house. I'm not really good at talking about what happened, because it scares me sometimes.. I came on here hopefully looking for some friends and a place that i can belong.. I don't know what else i'm supposed to say, so.. I guess Hi..
:flowers: Welcome! I'm glad you're with a good family, and I'm sorry for the hurts you have, to be here...but I'm glad you're here to get some good support! You can send me a message if you'd ever like to talk! Blessings to you! :hug:

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

:yahoo:Yahoo, :aswelcomesu: !

:hug: We love :wub: you and are glad you've found AfterSilence!

:notalone:
Edited by sisterinsurvival

Hi, I am glad that you have turned to a place as wonderful as AS for support, AS really is a lovely place where I am sure you will make plenty of friends, you can also talk about what you have been through at whatever pace suites you, their is no rush, we have as much time as you need, just tell us the thing you want to when you feel ready :hug:

Also please feel free to PM me or any member of the Newbie Support Team anytime, we're here to help :flowers::hug:

Hi hun I just wanted to say welcome to the board! I am glad that you have found AS! I do hope that we can help you along with your healing. This board is full of wonderful survivors and supporters and encouragers glad we can count you among them! Hope to see you around the board hun, take care! :hug: :hug:

With Love,

Wishin

I sent you a message in reply, but I wanted to add on here how happy I am that you found this site. Please know that there ARE people that care and there ARE people that love you and will stand with you and help you through each step of healing..............IF you'll let them. I know that I sure wish I had found this place when I was your age, but I don't know that I would have LET anyone help me back then anyhow. Maybe God brought me here at 40 because it's the first time that I've been at a stage to let others help me. None of us will ever know WHY we find this place when we do.........but now that you're here USE IT. Pick our brains, vent your frustrations, tell us about your day........whatever you need to do for YOU, we're here.

WELCOME.........I'm so very proud of you for posting on here. I'm SOOOOOO thankful that you have a safe family to be with. I would like to offer some good safe :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

WELCOME HOMEGIRL I'M NEW TO THIS TOO BUT ITS A FIRST STEP TO LETTING IT OUT AND GETTING THROUGH IT I;M HERE FOR YOU K

hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find the support you need here and im glad you found us!