Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New, Nuevo, Nouveau

Hi All,

I'm Salome and I am new here. I'm still exploring my way around and trying to figure things out, but I was extremely excited to find a place like this! I am a 25 year old survivor, and have only recently started my healing journey and am facing some pretty difficult things.

It's just nice to be reminded that I'm not alone, and that other people are on similar journeys and have survived and are healing. It's inspiring.

I look forward to getting to know other people and hearing about other people's stories and perspectives.

Be well,

Salome

Welcome to AS, I hope you find the courage and understanding you need here. I am glad you found us, and look forward to reading your thoughts when ever you are ready to share them.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::supportu::notalone::aswelcomesu:

Salome19,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. I am sure that you will find tons of supportive people and will be feeling at home in no time. I look forward to seeing your around the boards.

:supportu::notalone:

Hello Salome :)

Welcome to AfterSilence, please believe me when I say we are as excited as you are that you are here :), and are extremly pleased that you have joined AfterSilence :hug:

This is a very inspiring place, I have found it has helped me termendously and I hope that you can also find the same healing here as I have :hug:

I look forward to seeing you here at AS, and please do feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

Edited by John

Hi Salome,

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find the support you deserve here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Welcome welcome welcome.

No longer alone, look around you. We've all got a story just like you. Stand up, be proud, there's no shame in my game, because he's the one to blame.

:butterfly: