Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New Here

DonnaK

Hi

My name is Donna and I'm a 36 year old female from West Yorkshire, England. I've been struggling for years now with abuse I suffered as a child. However, things have recently become extremely more difficult and I am desperate to talk to people who feel the same as I do. I feel extremely lonely and desperate.

Thanks

Donna x

:cry:

Welcome to AS Donna!!! Glad you are here. This is a very supportive place. A soft place to fall. At least for me. I hope you enjoy all the support that you can here. I hear you when you say you're lonely and desperate, often times so am I, but this place helps take the edge off of those feelings. :comfort::console:

I am sorry you are in pain. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Just remember to do things at your own pace.

:):notalone: :notalone: :supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

tulip

Welcome to AS Donna!!! Glad you are here. This is a very supportive place. A soft place to fall. At least for me. I hope you enjoy all the support that you can here. I hear you when you say you're lonely and desperate, often times so am I, but this place helps take the edge off of those feelings. :comfort::console:

I am sorry you are in pain. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Just remember to do things at your own pace.

:):notalone: :notalone: :supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

tulip

Hi Tulip

Thanks for the reply. It means a lot to me. I was so nervous about coming on here but already you've made me feel welcome.

Thanks again

Donna

:thanks:

Hi, Donna. :wave:

I'm sorry for your pain, but I am glad that you found AS. It is a very supportive, welcoming place to be. You will find here that you are not alone in your struggles. I think that you will find support here on your journey to healing :).

Hi, Donna. :wave:

I'm sorry for your pain, but I am glad that you found AS. It is a very supportive, welcoming place to be. You will find here that you are not alone in your struggles. I think that you will find support here on your journey to healing :).

Thanks

That means a lot to me

Take Care

Donna

:hug:

Hi im new too but there seems to be a lovely bunch of people here and the best thing is. . there are people here who have been through roughly the same x x x

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Love Donna

Hi

My name is Donna and I'm a 36 year old female from West Yorkshire, England. I've been struggling for years now with abuse I suffered as a child. However, things have recently become extremely more difficult and I am desperate to talk to people who feel the same as I do. I feel extremely lonely and desperate.

Thanks

Donna x

Hi Donna,

I'm new too. I'm 23 and from Saint Paul, MN. I was also abused as a child, and I've never known anyone else before who has gone through the same thing. I'm glad we both found this place. If you ever want a pen pal, write me!

Hi

Thanks

Donna x

Welcome Donna,

I'm sorry for what brought you (all of us) here but I want to wish you a warm welcome and let you know that this is a great group of people. You are not alone.. the more you read and get involved I hope you feel at home. When ever you need to talk, scream or cry feel free!

Jenny

(Memoriesfadeaway) :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...