Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

pnn05

I just wanted to post and say "hi." I came across this site on google. I am 21 years old and a 14 year survivor of sexual abuse. I just recently escaped from my situation about 8 months ago. (I will post the details later). I am finally admitting to myself what really happened to me. This is a huge step for me, but as I came across these forums, I am feeling that this website, that hearing others stories, will help me eventually work through the pain. Anyways, "hi" and it is nice meeting everyone! :up:

hi pnn05 and welcome to AS! I hope you find the support here that you need.

pnn05,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around...I'm sure that you will be feeling at home in no time. There are so many great people here who will offer whatever support and encouragement they can.

:notalone::supportu:

Please take good care of yourself, ok? I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck::hug:

Hi pnn,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm also glad to hear that you're safe now, but sorry you had to suffer so many years of abuse. I hope you find our community to be helpful and supportive. Many of us can relate to the feelings that accompany the aftermath of trauma, and knowing you're not alone can be quite comforting.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to seeing you around the site. :hug::)

Welcome to AfterSilence pnn05 :tealribbon:

I am sorry for the abuse for which you have experienced for so long, please know that you have didn't deserve what happened to you and I am very glad that you escaped from the abusive environment, and I hope that you find support here for yourself during you healing journey :flowers:

John :)

Pnn05 - Welcome to AS. For me this has been a wonderful place to give, heal and learn about myself and the to share is secrets that I carried inside me for so long. I hope you can find these treasures as well. AS is very a supportive environment, I hope this helps you on your road it healing.

:console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console:

:tealribbon::aswelcomesu::supportu::youcanheal::notalone:

Thank God you are here

tulip

Edited by tuliptorn

hey pnn05!

and welcomeeee to AS.

i hope you find everything yuo need here

all the best

cya around hopefully :)

rock

x

Welcome to AS!

i'm not a CSA survivor but from what i gather, i am SO proud of you for getting out of your situation and DO NOT blame yourself for not getting out sooner.

YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON and this is such a great place for you to be!

HI im Hailey.